Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Oh bugger

Well my laptop is broken.



It won't start up etc so I'm stuck with an ancient PC (with a slow 40GB hardrive to boot).
I don't know when it'll be fixed etc so that means no more anime related posts from me for a while!
It happened just after I'd been hooking my laptop up to my HD TVs and watching anime on there (damn it looked so good) so blah at all that.
Anyways yesterday I went to the Trafford Center in Manchester where I managed to pick up Vol 1 of School Rumble and Zombie Loan along with Vol 9 of Ouran (3 for 2 ftw).
Also you other three get your arses into gear and do some work or something D:


Hauu~ out

1 comment:

Cerulean_Charizard said...

School Rumble is funny, amirite? Anyways noooooo! Your laptop! I'll post stuff about the new Naruto chapter, which actually now has Naruto in (for a few panels).