Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Naruto Chapter 380

This chapter was a lot better than the last one. Some of my interest has returned! Huzzah!
It seems that one of the Pains is Yahiko, out of that group Jiriaya had, or at least, the body has been taken over, according to him. Thing is, the one with the Rinnengan is supposed to be Nagato.
Meanwhile, back at Hokage HQ, I mean, at the Hidden Leaf Village, Tsunade is talking about her bet on Jiriaya's return. I also hope he gets back soon, that fight has really bored me.

Then the action cuts to Team Snake as they also find Akatsuki. Sasuke, being the arrogant... erm, idiot that he is, is all for fighting Itachi by himself. Suigetsu prepares to fight Kisame. We also learn the Suigetsu has a brother called Mangetsu, I thought I'd point that out incase it is important later... which it probably isn't, but yeah.


Nothing like a small self introduction...

Tobi and Naruto and the others have found eachother! Yay, Naruto is in his own manga again! Tobi's back which is also good because he is funny. Anyway, Naruto attacks Tobi with a Rasengan, and it looks like the Leaf are about to fight Tobi.

Finally, the chapter ends with Itachi and Sasuke get ready to fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke lost again, and got EVEN MORE emo.

Sasuke - He can see you. XD

Tune in next week, or something. I'm off to watch School Rumble.

~Cerulean_Charizard

No comments: